A special partnership collaboration to deliver
RF, Microwave and Wireless Training Courses
CommTech teamed up with Eastronics and Rohde & Schwarz to collaborate in delivering RF, Microwave and Wireless training courses to the Hi-Tech and the Defense Industries in Israel.
- Dr. Arieh Richman – Co-Founder of Shiron Satellite (acquired by Elbit) and served as the Chief Scientist of the company, currently serving as Chief Scientist at Ayecka Communication. Arie was granted the Israel Defense Prize and has been providing courses in satellite communication for more than 15 years.
- Oded Feder – Oded brings over 20 years of experience in satellite communications. For many years he was a consultant at Israeli leading companies such as IAI, Ministry of Communications, The second television authority, Spacecom, ELTA, and more. Oded has been teaching satellite communication courses for 20 years
- Power measurements by several detectors (incl. peak, ave. and RMS)
- Sensitivity measurements (for QAM and Pulse signals) with averaging (using varying BV and screens averaging)
- Phase noise measurement of a frequency source
- Measurement of NF (of an amplifier and SSBNF of a mixer)
- Peak-to-Average measurement (PAPR)
- Measurement of third-order intercept point (IP3) and SFDR
- Basic calibration
- Improved calibration (suitable for reject band of filters)
- Measurement of BPF (S-parameters, Phase and delay response)
- Measurement of an Amplifier (AM/AM, AM/PM, 1dB comp., Harmonics)
- Measurement of load mismatch, and perform Single-Stub matching
- Perform a broadband calibration (de-embedding)
- EVM tests
- Measurement of I-Q imbalance and IR (image-rejection)
- BER measurement
- Measurement PAPR of a detailed-QAM-constellation
- Measurement of BW and ACPR
- Measurement of emission mask-compliance for a WCDMA signal without and with an amplifier
Microwave and RF design using Simulation software. Session conducted in a fully equipped computer class and includes practical hands on practicing
A series of thorough and broad hands-on tests accomplished with advanced state-of-the-art laboratory equipment
Spacious classroom, Well equipped, Pleasant atmosphere. Coffee and refreshments , Easy access location, Free parking
CommTech’s lecturers are not only communications professionals but also accomplished instructors, they bring unparalleled expertise and industry experience, combined with exceptional academic excellence.
This is the greatest factor distinguishing CommTech from other training companies.
Arie Reichman Ph.D.
- The shaping and design of the payload of the Israeli Satellite Amos1.
- Performing International frequency coordination, on behalf of MOC and the satellite owners, of the satellites Amos1 and Amos2
- Planning and design of the Transmission Plan of the satellite.
- Planning and design of an IDF Hub Earth Station “Seventh Heaven” project. Performing satellite coverage tests for Telenor Norway.
- Planning and performing In Orbit Tests (IOT) of Intelsat, LMI, and Amos 1 satellites for various service providers in Israel.
- Performing Earth Station approval tests for granting access to the Eutelsat, Intelsat and Amos space segments.